Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blog Entries I Would Write, Had I the Time...

I keep thinking of blogs entries I would like to write. Get things out of my brain and down on a page (of sorts). If I ever get round to it, my current output would include:

  • What I'd do with an Open Source Second Life Universe - There are a million uses I can think of for a virtual Second Life. None of which I'd ever get the chance to try out myself. Maybe I could write about them instead...
  • Tips for a First-Time-Java-Project - If I knew then what I do now, I wouldn't have made a bunch of mistakes.

  • Building JRuby with Netbeans and Testing it against Oracle - I have barely fiddled with it, let along built and ran test suites against it but then this is a wish list...
  • A Java Mobile version of my Expenses Tracker app (and get a decent phone to run it on)

Problem is, I never seem to have the time... Perhaps I should cut out all the dodgy Italian gore films I keep getting sent from LoveFilm?...





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: